V2 ecig resources
Here are the facts regarding Obamaphone.
- 1. "Obamaphone" is actually called the "Lifeline" program.
2. Obama did not institute the program. Ronald Reagan did in the 1980's.
3. Contrary to the misinformation out there, Obamaphone IS subsidized by the taxpayers (at a state level).
4. Lifeline subscribers are only allowed 1 phone per household.
5. Lifeline covers both cell phone and landline phones.
6. In order to be eligible for Lifeline, you must have already been approved for one or more of US Government welfare programs.
7. The program started in Tennessee in 2008 and rapidly spread to all states in America.
8. In order to qualify, you income as an individual must be under $14,000 a year or $30,000 a year as a family.
9. Researchers believe that around 35% of the US population is eligible for the Lifeline program.
10. The phones that are given out "free" are useless pieces of junk and each person is only allotted 60 minutes of talk time every month. Hardly enough for the average American to get by on a month-to-month basis.